- 1 What qualifications do you need to work on a cruise ship?
- 2 How much does a high end cruise cost?
- 3 Can you get laid on a cruise ship?
- 4 What is the number 1 cruise line?
- 5 What is the maximum age limit to work on a cruise ship?
- 6 Is Tattoo allowed in cruise ship?
- 7 What is the most expensive accommodation on a ship?
- 8 Which is more costly to embark ocean or river cruises?
- 9 What cruise line was the least expensive per person?
- 10 Can cruise workers sleep with guests?
- 11 Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
- 12 Where do most cruise ship employees come from?
What qualifications do you need to work on a cruise ship?
To work on a cruise ship, you must meet the following basic requirements:
- Be at least 18 or 21 years old.
- Meet the language fluency requirements.
- Have a valid passport.
- Have the required visa or work permit.
- Have a basic safety training certificate.
- Pass a medical examination.
- Pass a criminal background check.
How much does a high end cruise cost?
How much does a luxury cruise cost? Pricing on luxury cruises varies depending on factors like the time of year you’re sailing and the region you’re visiting. Expect to pay anywhere from $300 per person per night to $600 or more per person per night.
Can you get laid on a cruise ship?
Can you get laid on a cruise? It’s certainly possible to get laid on a cruise ship. You can boost your chances by booking a fun party cruise or a speciality singles cruise, rather than a cruise ship that has a lot of couples and families on board.
What is the number 1 cruise line?
Large Ship Line #1: Disney Cruise Line.
What is the maximum age limit to work on a cruise ship?
Although there isn’t a maximum age to work on cruise ships, the unfortunate truth is that cruise lines don’t hire many applicants over the age of 35 years old. That said, there are crewmembers over the age of 35. Many are in management positions after making cruise ship life a career.
Is Tattoo allowed in cruise ship?
The general rule is that tattoos should not be visible when cruise ship crews are in their uniform and in passenger areas. Tattoos on the neck – an increasingly common trend, and face – such as tribal tattoos – are highly discouraged and may not be permitted.
What is the most expensive accommodation on a ship?
The world’s most expensive cruise ship suite is the Regent Suite which can be found on-board Regent Seven Seas Explorer and Regent Seven Seas Splendor.
Which is more costly to embark ocean or river cruises?
Generally speaking, river cruises cost more than ocean cruises. Ocean cruises are sometimes more value for your money.
What cruise line was the least expensive per person?
Here are their ranked picks for the best budget-friendly cruise lines, as well as inexpensive itineraries to consider from each.
- Celebrity Cruises.
- Royal Caribbean International.
- Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Carnival Cruise Line.
- Princess Cruises.
- Holland America Line.
- MSC Cruises.
- Costa Cruises.
Can cruise workers sleep with guests?
Despite what you may have seen on the television show, “The Love Boat”, crew members are strictly prohibited from any kind of relationships with passengers onboard. Royal Caribbean’s cruise contract states guests are, “prohibited from engaging in physical relationships with crew members.
Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
Can You Sleep on a Cruise Ship Balcony? There are no rules that say that passengers on cruise ships can’t sleep on their balconies. That said, cruise lines do generally advise against it. Despite this many people enjoy sleeping on their balconies and you won’t have any problem doing so if you want to.
Where do most cruise ship employees come from?
Filipinos are popular cruise ship workers In total, the company employs 11,000 Filipinos, making up 14 percent of its seagoing employees. There are several reasons why Filipinos make good cruise ship crew members. The Philippines has a strong maritime heritage, so many islanders are still drawn to a seafaring life.