- 1 What should I bring on a Carnival cruise?
- 2 What items Cannot be taken on a cruise ship?
- 3 Do you bring beach towels on a cruise?
- 4 What should a first time cruiser pack?
- 5 What should you not wear on a cruise?
- 6 How many outfits do I need for a 7 day cruise?
- 7 Can I bring snacks on a Carnival cruise ship?
- 8 Can a cruise ship flip over?
- 9 How much should you tip on a cruise?
- 10 Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
- 11 Is it cold on a cruise ship at night?
- 12 Do cruises provide toiletries?
- 13 Can I bring my own soda on a Carnival cruise?
- 14 What should I wear on a cruise ship during the day?
What should I bring on a Carnival cruise?
What to Pack for a Cruise
- Bring activity-appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Bring a Back Pack or Beach Tote.
- Bring Sunscreen and After-Sun Lotion.
- Bring Your Own Toiletries.
- Bring Medications for Upset Stomach and Motion Sickness.
- Bring an Underwater Camera.
- Bring Cash for Tipping.
- Bring a Portable Back Up Battery Charger.
What items Cannot be taken on a cruise ship?
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.
- Sharp Objects, including all knives and scissors.
- Illegal Drugs & Substances.
- CBD Oil / CBD Products.
- Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates.
Do you bring beach towels on a cruise?
Note: no need to bring beach towels: cruise ships provides those for you!
What should a first time cruiser pack?
First-Time Cruisers: Packing Tips
- Power strip. First of all, don’t forget to bring your charging cords on your cruise!
- Travel adapter.
- Copies of important documents.
- Translation cards for food allergies.
- First-aid kit.
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Seasickness pills or bands.
What should you not wear on a cruise?
Don’t wear flip flops, sleeveless shirts (for men), cut-off jeans, T-shirts or gym shorts. If you want to attend a “cruise elegant” evening, bring a fancier, more formal outfit.
How many outfits do I need for a 7 day cruise?
Here’s a general list of what to pack for a 7 day cruise: Daytime: Swimsuit, cover-up, 4-5 pairs of shorts, 5-6 shirts, and wardrobe essentials. Evening: Dress-casual slacks and collared shirts for men, and slacks/skirts with tops for women or dresses.
Can I bring snacks on a Carnival cruise ship?
Food and Drink You can bring food onto Carnival cruises, but it must be unopened, prepackaged and ready to eat. Don’t bring anything you whipped up at home — Carnival completely prohibits these items to prevent contamination.
Can a cruise ship flip over?
Well, it doesn’t prevent people from worrying that at some unlucky moment, such a jumbo ship can flip over. Plus, cruise ships are built to withstand 50 foot (15 metres) waves. But in reality such huge waves are a rarity, and a typical ship is unlikely to come across one of those during his career.
How much should you tip on a cruise?
How much should I tip? Most cruise lines suggest tipping $10 to $12 per day per passenger (not per couple), regardless of age. For a seven-day cruise, this means each cruiser should budget at least $70 for gratuities, or $140 per cabin for two people.
Can you sleep on the balcony of a cruise ship?
Can You Sleep on a Cruise Ship Balcony? There are no rules that say that passengers on cruise ships can’t sleep on their balconies. That said, cruise lines do generally advise against it. Despite this many people enjoy sleeping on their balconies and you won’t have any problem doing so if you want to.
Is it cold on a cruise ship at night?
And while you might be cruising the Caribbean or some other tropical locale, ship decks can get pretty cold at night when the sun goes down and the wind picks up, so it may be smart to bring a shawl or light jacket.
Do cruises provide toiletries?
Your cruise ship will provide basic toiletries for the shower, so there is no reason to waste precious luggage space on shampoo and conditioner. Folding clothes can create creases, and cruise cabins are not equipped with irons (although they can be found in the ship’s laundry rooms).
Can I bring my own soda on a Carnival cruise?
Carnival’s Liquor and Beverage Policy states that guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages on board that are packaged in bottles. Once on board, your purchase is non-refundable; you may take home any unopened bottles.
What should I wear on a cruise ship during the day?
- Casual top: Bring tops that coordinate with your bottoms.
- Light sweater or fleece: The air conditioning inside a cruise ship can be quite cool, so you may want to pack a sweater that will keep you warm.
- Casual shorts or pants: Choose pants or shorts that will keep you comfortable while you’re onboard.